Pages

Thursday 19 March 2015

My Current Haircare Routine


I'm not going to lie, I'm pretty lazy when it comes to hair care. It changes all the time literally just depending on what products I have at the time. I have long blonde hair that, most of the time, looks like I've just rolled out of bed. Just how I like it. Tousled, wavy and effortless. This is my two step lazy girl process to achieve my everyday hair style. Easy peasey. 


Step one: Washing 
Herbal essences Hello Hydration Shampoo & Conditioner
I use whatever there is at the time in the shower. But I'm currently using these and do actually really like them. I've always been a fan of Herbal Essences but I especially love these because of the scent. Being the coconut junkie that I am these are perfect, although I would prefer it to be a little stronger. I also think they do a really good job of making my hair soft and healthy. Sometimes I do have a bit of frizz but these are great at keeping that away too. Oh and they clean my hair too. That's all you need right? 


Step 2: Styling 
Aussie Miracle Beach Waves 
Two words. Salt spray. The one product that I use in my hair, I can't live without this stuff. The one I'm using at the moment is this one called Aussie Beach Waves. It's a great one for creating a really messy tousled look which I love. It does make your hair a little crispy but with a quick run through with your fingers that usually disappears. I spray this into the ends of my hair when it still wet and scrunch it a little bit. I briefly blow dry the roots of my hair to get some extra volume and leave this in to dry naturally. I will spray a bit more when it's dry if needed. I feel it works better on wet hair but in the picture I have 2 day old hair and I spruced it up a bit with another spritz of this. So easy! 

And that is pretty much it. So simple and that's why I love it.
Have you tried these products?

Amy x


No comments:

Post a Comment